This is a further update to the official release of version 1.8.21 (Full version is 188.8.131.52).
What’s fixed in this update:
- Fix the Partial Transfer To function which does not display Cash Sales record in Quotation form.
- Fix an issue in Stock Assembly where the row material also includes cancelled Stock Assembly Order.
- Fix the issue in which Finish Goods shows as stock out in Serial Number Transaction Inquiry.
- Fix an issue in Cash Sale and Cash Purchase where the Payment Currency Rate didn’t update when payment is paid by Cash or Credit Card.
- Fix an issue where users cannot view Contact Info detail on Debtor and Creditor Aging report as the editor is disabled.
- Fix an issue when the home currency is SGD, the option “Must Specify Tax Code” can be disabled where it should not be able to do so.
- Fix incorrect Local Profit calculation when Credit Note is included in Multi-Dimensional Sales Analysis.
- Fix an issue in version 184.108.40.206 where users are unable to edit both PV and OR as an error messsage stating “String was not recognized as a valid Boolean” will prompt out when trying to edit the documents.
What’s enhanced in this update:
- Enhance the APBadDebtType and ARBadDebtType localization to allow lesser loading time.
- Allow empty item code with ATMS and Imported Service Tax Code to prompt Journal Entry screen in Cash Purchase and Purchase Invoice documents
- Support input Item Package by scanning Item Package Code or Item Package Bar Code field in all Sales and Purchase documents.
- All plug-ins previously compiled after ver 1.8.8 are fully compatible.
- All application script and report script are compatible with ver 1.8.8 and after version.